Filtering by Tag: centerpieces
Designs by Robyn Love is beginning to feature real weddings of my fellow reader in addition to the weddings that I am a part of. Want to have your wedding published on the blog? It is easy! Just send me an email at DesignsbyRobynLove@yahoo.com including:
1. You and your husband's names
2. Location; city, state
3. Location of Venues
4. Photographers name and website
5. Any and all vendors including dress type, jewelry, accessories...especially stationary and calligraphy
6. What was your favorite and least favorite part of planning?
7. What was the overall style of your wedding?
8. What made your wedding special, creative, meaningful, or eccentric?
9. Give me the details of the day.
10. What was your reaction to everything?
11. What is the one thing you will never forget?
12. Plus don't forget the photos. Try to send them in web format and in a zip folder is best, but if you aren't savy it is ok.
Looking forward to seeing some unique weddings...and sharing them with all of you!
Photography by Coastline Studios.
This wedding season has been so busy that I had neglected to share my joy in having my calligraphy be a part of The Knot Michigan's Fall/Winter 2009 issue! I was thrilled when Jodi Bos of In Any Event told me that the wedding she coordinated (and I did the calligraphy for) was going to be a part of the magazine. Check out the five page spread (pages 50-56) to see more delightful pictures. Here are just a few of my calligraphy on the big day. Thanks to Jen Kroll for some more amazing pics.
I had an amazing time at the Grand Opening event for A Modern Event! I wanted to share some quick photos for you all. Posting has been slim because of moving, but we are getting organized and I hope to have plenty to share next week. Including some really great stationers. Enjoy the photos. All the the calligraphy is my new style that I will be highlighting next week! Have a great weekend.