Filtering by Tag: beachy
Designs by Robyn Love is beginning to feature real weddings of my fellow reader in addition to the weddings that I am a part of. Want to have your wedding published on the blog? It is easy! Just send me an email at DesignsbyRobynLove@yahoo.com including:
1. You and your husband's names
2. Location; city, state
3. Location of Venues
4. Photographers name and website
5. Any and all vendors including dress type, jewelry, accessories...especially stationary and calligraphy
6. What was your favorite and least favorite part of planning?
7. What was the overall style of your wedding?
8. What made your wedding special, creative, meaningful, or eccentric?
9. Give me the details of the day.
10. What was your reaction to everything?
11. What is the one thing you will never forget?
12. Plus don't forget the photos. Try to send them in web format and in a zip folder is best, but if you aren't savy it is ok.
Looking forward to seeing some unique weddings...and sharing them with all of you!
Photography by Coastline Studios.
Who doesn't LOVE the little details? I have recieved many requests this year for wedding signs. They can be rustic, beachy, or classic but they sure make for a great way to welcome your guests. I love this photo by Jen Kroll of the stunning wedding of my beloved sister, Jen. I had such a fun time making these special pieces for her. I will share more from her big day soon!